– Yes, the booth has a built-in ventilation system.
– The average manufacturing time is up to 4-5 weeks. .
– Yes, it is possible. To do this, we need to develop together with you a project tailored to your needs, and then manufacture a booth.
– Our office is located in Lviv, so within the city delivery is free. For projects outside Lviv, we estimate the delivery and installation cost on a custom basis.
– 220V electrical outlet.
– Once you have chosen the type, equipment, and number of booths, we prepare a quote and a contract. According to a standard agreement, you pay 70% of the total cost as an advance payment. We receive the remaining 30% within 10 days after your booth installation.
– Yes, there is a 220V electrical outlet inside the booth.